Thea model - oriental residence subdvision house and lot @ Dumaguete City

2,075,750 PHP
Thea model - oriental residence subdvision house and lot @ Dumaguete City

House And Lot Dumaguete (Central Visayas)

  • Thea model - oriental residence subdvision house and lot @ Dumaguete City
House And Lot of 75sqm

2 rooms

2 bathroom

House And Lot

75sqm

2,075,750 PHP

House And Lot Dumaguete (Central Visayas)

Description. Thea model - oriental residence subdvision (house and lot). . Please read before choosing your dream house. An oriental and asian inspired residential subdivision where every space and feature is deliberately designed to foster filipino and foreign quality of living close to perfection in this environmental friendly subdivision located in cadawinonan along the diversion road. Just a 5 minute drive away from the heart of dumaguete city and robinson's place. Feel the real legacy, love, and importance of your family by providing them a better shelter in a luxurious, accessible, flood-free, and a very affordable subdivision. Oriental residence, always value your lifetime investment that is why we provided a bigger floor area to give your family a very spacious, convenient and comfortable home. A truly place for you because you deserve the best!!. Lot area (sq. M)= 65. Floor area (sq. M)= 75. Contract price= 2,075,750. 00. 10% downpayment (yuletide season promo) = 207,575. 00 payable in 10 months. Features: single attached. Apartment type. 2 bedrooms. 2 t&b (tiles) entry. Living, kitchen/dining. Balcony, garage with roof. Reservation fee:10,000. 00 ( non-refundable and non-transferable, good for 1 month only). Payment options:spot cash. Bank financing. Pag-ibig financing. And other financial institution. 1. The developer has the right to correct any topographical error made in this sample computation. 2. Discounts are net of e-vat and miscellaneous costumer charges (mcc). 3. Requires 20% down payment as buyer's equity, and the remaining 80% of the selling price will be the loanable amount through pag-ibig, bank financing and other financial institutions engage in housing loans. 4. It should be the buyer's responsibility to make his/her loan be granted and approved before the house construction will completed in its 50% development. 5. Prices are inclusive of transfer cost (e. I. , capital gains tax, transfer tax, documentary stamps, rod payment and legal fees) are seller's responsibility and obligation. 6. Value added tax (if applicable), fire and mortgage insurances, pag-ibig and bank financing related fees shall be for the account of the buyer. 7. Payment shall be payable to oriental residence subd. , located at canday-ong road, dgte. City or to mr. Manuel c. Patrimonio. 8. All model houses are stell truss, metal purring for ceiling joist. 9. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Call us:09473997742. Email:[email protected]. /* */. . Website:

Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 0

Dumaguete

Updated on March 10, 2014

25 times seen

0 contacts

Details
Special Characteristics

Lot Area: 75sqm

Floor Area: 75sqm

Distribution and Materials

2 rooms

2 bathroom

Equipment
Contact Publisher Name
Phone
Mail
Message